7/07/2016

Real Life Kid's Rooms Link Up

So back in March I posted about the makeover we did on the girl's room, but since then I have changed the bedding and thought why not join the link up and share the new look again and show of the new bedding at the same time. It's still my favorite room in the house! 


 This picture is looking from the closet into the room. The dresser is a $100 flea market steal that we painted white to match the bunk bed (it was originally black). We painted it and then sealed it with polyacrylic to make it shiny and protect the finish. The mirror over the dresser is from Kirklands, the lamp shade, letter "B" and the light switch are all covered in gold glitter (modpodge-glitter-modpodge-seal---TADA!) The pictures on the wall are from Hobby Lobby and the bench is another flea market find that we just recovered. The girl's sit and read on it and it also doubles as toy storage.


The bunkbed is from Walmart of all places, but the quality is amazing! The bedding is from Target. I like this look so much better than the original teal ruffle bedding, it has a much cleaner look. The bins under the bed are $9 clearance finds from HomeGoods.




My favorite part of the room---the leopard print wall! We hired a local artist to paint it. Oh and the pink paint is "Girlfriend" Clark and Kensington (what's funny is I just realized the pink paint is nearly identical to the background of my blog!). The black closet curtains are from Walmart. 

Panorama of the room. 



2 comments:

  1. I love your girls room!! I have two daughters and for my youngest I have been searcing for the perfect pink and I really like this color that you have on the wall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Their bedroom is beautiful. Love the combination of colors.

    ReplyDelete