4/02/2016

Favorite Beauty Products

Anyone who knows me knows I don't wear a lot of make-up. I used to wear a full face of makeup in high school but after 7.5 years of being a stay-at-home mom it's just not necessary to my day. I wear it when we go out on the weekends and all of that but that is pretty much it. That said I do love to buy make-up...even though I rarely wear it ha! I thought it would be fun to share some of my favorite products that I do use and share them for Kelly's Korner Show Us Your Life link up! 

One of the newest products I have is this amazing Revlon Photo Ready Eye Primer + Brightener. I bought it about 2 weeks ago and it's fantastic. I personally only use it as a brightener and apply it under my eyes so I can't speak for it's primer abilities.




I also LOVE this Sonia Kashuk luminating foundation. It gives my skin such a healthy glow and just brightens my face! I've also noticed that it works similarly to a lot of highlighting and contouring tips I've seen, but without all that work and makeup caked on your face!
Another product I can't live without is my beauty blender. I thought people were crazy for spending $20 on a make-up applicator but I'm telling you this is so worth it. 


I'm also a big fan of ELF products. They are dirt cheap but still work wonderfully in my opinion! This is the blush I use and it's only $3!


For skin care I use ELF Makeup Wipes which are great for removing even the most stubborn waterproof/long wear makeup. 

I'm also a big fan of neutrogena facial soap! (Fancy I know!) 






2 comments:

  1. Joking you from Kelly's SUYL. I am beginning to use a few of the elf products too and so far I've been impressed. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always been so curious about those blenders.....glad you shared!

    ReplyDelete