1/03/2014

Hi!


Hello out there! So two friends of mine decided to restart blogging in the new year and it inspired me to start blogging again too. Who knows what I will have to write about, or how often I'll be writing. I just figured having an outlet for my thoughts would be good for me. I think a lot...about nothing in particular of course. I think that's a curse that plagues all women.

So a little bit about me. I'm married to my high school sweetheart, we've been together for almost 10 years and married for 6. He's still my best friend and makes me laugh everyday. We have a happy, amazing, outgoing, and imaginative 5 year old daughter. Who is the light of our lives. I've been home with her since the day she was born and I've loved it. She's in preschool now(she misses our state age cutoff for kindergarten by 12 days) so I've found I have a lot of free time on my hands during the day....it's really weird. I try to stay busy doing stuff around the house, I also have a crafty side so I do all sorts of random things to pass the time. One thing I really enjoy it making fun "bento" lunches for my daughter, I know people think that's crazy but I like it and it gives me a fun creative outlet. My husband and I are both full time college students so life gets crazy every now and again. Luckily I can take all of my classes online which helps.I'm a happy person(hence the name of this blog) some might say annoyingly so but I think being happy is a choice and I choose to be happy and find joy in everyday. My life isn't perfect but it's a good life and I love every minute of it. 

Things I love:
Jesus
date nights
SEC football
cupcakes
my friends
Celexa(it keeps my crazy away...just being real ha!)
crafting 
Target
Facebook

Things I do NOT love:
exercise
the outdoors
Walmart
negative nancy's



 

No comments:

Post a Comment